FOUND SOMETHING YOU LIKE BUT NEED SOME TIME TO PAY? LAYBY IS A GREAT WAY TO PAY ITEMS OFF OVER TIME.
IF YOU WISH TO USE OUR LAYBY PAYMENT OPTION, JUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS…
- ADD YOUR ITEMS TO THE SHOPPING CART AND PROCEED TO THE CHECKOUT PAGE.
- COMPLETE YOUR BILLING DETAILS AND DELIVERY DETAILS IF DIFFERENT.
- ON THE CHECKOUT PAGE TYPE ‘LAYBY’ INTO THE BOX LABELLED ‘ORDER NOTES’.
- SELECT THE DIRECT CREDIT PAYMENT OPTION, ACCEPT THE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND CLICK ‘PLACE ORDER’.
- USING OUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS SHOWN ON THE NEXT SCREEN, MAKE PAYMENT OF AT LEAST $5 FOR YOUR DEPOSIT.
- WE WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION EMAIL AND A COPY OF THE LAYBY SALE AGREEMENT.
- PAY OFF YOUR ITEMS WHENEVER YOU WANT OVER THE NEXT 8 WEEKS, JUST QUOTE YOUR ORDER NUMBER WITH YOUR PAYMENT.
- WHEN YOU’VE MADE YOUR FINAL PAYMENT YOU’LL RECEIVE YOUR ITEMS WITHIN 1-2 DAYS. DONE!!
LAYBY TERMS & CONDITIONS
BY REQUESTING A LAYBY FROM YOLO STORE LIMITED YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Layby is available for purchases valued at $25 (including GST and delivery) and over.
- You will be provided with a copy of the layby sale agreement.
- A minimum $5 deposit is required to hold items on layby.
- You will have a maximum term of 8 weeks to pay off your items and during this time you can make payments at any time and for any amount.
- You will not own the goods until you have made your final payment. Your items will be delivered to you within 1-2 days of receipt of your final payment.
- You have the right to cancel the layby and receive a refund at any time, and for any reason, before you take possession of the goods.
- You must notify us in writing to email@example.com and include your order number if you wish to cancel your layby.
- Refunds will be processed using the same method that payment was made e.g. if payment was made by direct credit, then the refund will be made by direct credit.
- If you choose to cancel the layby, a cancellation fee of $10.00 will apply and will be deducted from your refund. This fee is for administration costs and for storage and insurance of the goods.
- If the amount you have paid at the time of cancelling does not cover the cancellation fee, you agree to pay the balance owing within 5 working days.
- If you fail to pay off the full amount owing within 8 weeks your layby will be cancelled and a cancellation fee of $10.00 will be charged. You will be notified by email if your layby is being cancelled.
- The price of your layby goods will not change during the layby period. If an item you have on layby is reduced in price, you will be required to pay the original price. Likewise, if an item increases in price, you will still pay the original agreed price.
- YOLO Store can cancel the layby in circumstances where we are unable to fulfil your order or for reasons beyond our control we cannot meet our obligations under this agreement. In this situation you will not be charged a cancellation fee and you will receive a refund of the amount paid.
- You can request a written statement at any time (for no charge) during the layby period. This will detail the price, amount paid, amount still owing and the cancellation charge payable if you cancel.
- If you have trouble paying off the full amount within 8 weeks please contact us to discuss the option of getting an extension.
- You agree to always keep your contact information correct during the layby period. This can be done by logging in to the ‘My Account’ section at https://yolostore.nz and editing your Billing Address.
- Layby is available to New Zealand customers only.
- All prices and fees are in New Zealand Dollars.
- YOLO Store reserves the right to decline a request for layby payment.